As per IP 49, 50 & 167 specifications and also per is 1448 (p: 60) & (p: 93) this apparatus is used for penetration test on a wide variety of materials. It consists of a head support mounted on a vertical rod which can be adjusted for height. A rack and pinion and pointer assembly provides fine adjustment of needle tip to sample and in corporate a slipping clutch mechanism which make reading of penetration and subsequent resetting a sample and accurate operation. The dial graduate from 0-400 in one tenth millimeter sub-division. The instrument is supplied with two sample containers & 2 wts.
- Penetrometer apparatus with containers and weights having penetration needle (Bitumen)
- Penetrometer apparatus with containers and weights having penetration CONE HOLLOW type (Grease)
- same as above but with Geared arrangement for moving the arm with geared unit.
- Penetrometer with Brass Cone & Needle with DIGITAL TIMER DEVICE (Adjustable)
- --- same as abovebut with geared arrangement for moving the arm with geared unit.
- Optional Accessories
- Spare Penetration Needle (Pack of two)
- Spare Penetration solid cone
- Spare Penetration brass hollow cone
- Grease worker hand operated
- Grease worker hand operated big handle (Lever type)
- Grease cutter as per IP 50
- Transfer Dish