Magnetic Stirrers with stainless steel top housing are most compact models. Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes. Different models available for all types of laboratory stirring applications up to 10 liters. Magnetic Stirrers with hot plate
are similar to the magnetic stirrers but have additional stainless steel hot plate. Heat energy is controlled by energy regulator.
- PMDC motor for higher torque even at lot speeds
- Better speed regulation even with small volume & low speeds
- Accurate stepless speed control maintains excellent speed stability
- Digital Speed lndicator for display of stirring speed
- Totally enclosed unit
- Designed for use even in corrosive atmosphere.