The Set-up is designed to study the performance of Gear Pump. The Set-up consists of a Gear Pump having a pair of meshed gears coupled with electrical motor, supply tank, measuring tank & pipe fittings for closed loop circulation. Pressure and Vacuum Gauges are connected on delivery and suction side of pump for the purpose of measurement. The flow rate of water is measured using measuring tank and stop watch provided.
- To determine overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the Gear Pump.
- To plot Head Vs. Discharge. Pump efficiency Vs. Discharge
- Closed loop water circulation
- Compact & stand alone set-up
- MS Excel sample calculation program on demand
- Stainless Steel tanks and wetted pans
- Simple to Operate & Maintain
- Pump : Gear pump with pair of meshed gears, Capacity 1 HP Speed 1500 RPM (max), Head 5kg/cm2(max.)
- Drive : AC Motor with step cone pulley arrangement for 3 prefixed speed Or DC Motor with DC Drive along with non contact type Digital RPM indicator.
- Supply Tank : Capacity 30 ltr.
- Measuring Tank : Capacity 20 Ltrs. fitted with Piezometer Tube & Scale
- Piping : GI/PVC
- Stop Watch : Electronic
- Control Panel : With required electrical instrumentation.
- The whole Set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.