Abel Flash Point Apparatus
is suitable for determining the close cup flash point of Petroleum and mixtures according to IP 33 & IP 170 and also IS 1448 (Part I) 1985 (P:20). It is suitable for oils whose flashes below 70°C. It is supplied with oil cup, cover fitted with stirrer, thermometer socket S.S. Water Bath, Stand. An electric heater is fitted at bottom for operation on 220 Volts AC Circuits. Following Models are available
- Abels Flash Point Apparatus electrical heating with Energy Regulator Control – Oil Test Jet.
- Abels Flash Point Apparatus electrical heating with Energy Regulator Control & Concealed Hot Plate – Oil Test Jet
- Abel Flash Point Apparatus with Regulator DIGITAL TEMP. INDICATOR
- Abel Flash Point Apparatus with Regulator, DIGITAL TEMP. INDICATOR with geared FHP. Elect. Driven Stirrer (120 R.P.M)
- Abel Flash Point Apparatus Temp. Range -18°C to +70°C with REFRIGERATION SYSTEM as per IP-70 with Oil Test Jet system. With digital temperature. Indicator and FHP motor stirrer.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Abel Oil Cup Thermometer (-35 / 70 C x 0.5°C) IP 74 C
- Abel Water Bath Thermometer (-30 / 80 C x 0.5°C) IP 75 C
- Polish Wooden case
- Spare cup for above Apparatus
- Spare top (Cover Assemble) with Shutter mechanism
- Spare Nichrome Heating element
- Pendulum for Measuring Time in Strokes
- Concealed Hot Plate with housing