Our oil testing centrifuge are specifically designed for Water & Sediments in crude oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, petroleum products as per ASTM and IP standards. These tests may also include Stoddard solvent, Olefinic plus aromatic hydrocarbons in petrolleum distillates, Unsulfonated residue of petroleum plant, Residue in liquified petroleum (L.P.) & Trace sediments in lubricating oil. The unit is fabricated from steel and epoxy coated.
- Soft Touch Keypad.
- Brush Less and low noise AC Induction Motor and Inverter drive.
- Programmable Microprocessor control
- 25 Program memory
- Speed with 100 RPM Increment
- 1 to 99 minute preset timer with 1 minute increment
- Programmable Acceleration and deceleration time in the range of 40 to 450 seconds.
- LCD displays include working speed and remaining time.
- Imbalance safety system and auto-cut off mechanism
- Zero Start Interlock
- Safey Lid lock
- Dynamic Brake.
|Max. Speed||3000 RPM|
|Max. RCF||1480 xg|
|Max. Tube Size||100 ml|
|Max. Capacity||400 ml.|
|Height ||525 mm.|