This machine is used to test the fatigue strength of materials and to draw S-N diagram by research institute, laboratories, material manufacturers and various industries. This is rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion. The standard 8 mm dia specimen is held in special holders at its ends and located such that it experiences a uniform bending moment. The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor. A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibres of the specimen is produced during each revolution.
The bending moment is applied with the lever system and can be easily changed by moving a weight over the lever. Total number of revolution at which the specimen fails are recorded by a mechanical counter. An interlocking system puts off the momaiter at specimen failure. Machine meets requirement of IS 5075-1969.
- 6 digit electronic counter instead of mechanical counter can be supplied at additional price.
- Machine with maximum bending moment upto 400 Kg. cm can be offered on request.
- Table model, no need of foundation.
- Simple lever system for changing load.
- Calibration in Nm available on request.
- Light weight, Simple design, Compact Size.
|Max. bending moment (Kg. cm)||200|
|Bending moment adjustable (Kg.cm)||25-200|
|Ranges : 1 - Kg.cm II - Kg.cm||25-125 125-200|
|Gripping dia of specimen (mm)||12|
|Testing dia of specimen (mm)||8|
|Rotating speed in RPM||4200|
|Accuracy of applied bending moment||±1%|
|Mechanical Counter: No. of digits Multiplying factor||63|
|Power required in HP||0.5|
|Main Supply||3ph 440v 50hz|
|Overall size (mm)||1000L X 500W X 600H|