Universal Testing Machine is designed for testing metals and other materials under tension, compression bending, transverse and shear loads. Hardness test on metals can also be conducted. 1000KN, is designed to perform tensile, compression, bending and shear tests on most widely varying materials, both in form of test pieces and as finished products. Hardness test on metals can also be performed. The equipment is calibrated in accordance with B.S. 1610 and I.S. 1828-1993. UTM comply with grade A of B.S. 1610: 1964 and grade 1.0 of I.S. 1928-1993
- Loading Accuracy as high as ±1%
- Straining rate to cover a wide range of materials
- Continuous roll type load elongation recorder
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial
- Simple controls to facilitate ease of operation
- Fully enclosed and protected load measuring system
- Wide range of standard and special accessories including load stabilizer
- Robust straining frame
- Suitable for standard specimen and also structures.
- Motorized UP / DOWN movement of lower crosshead to enable easy and rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Auto load selection facility
The machine consists of Straining Unit, Control panel (Power pack, complete with drive motor and an oil tank, control valve, a pendulum dynamometer, a load indicator system and an autographic recorder