Vickers Hardness Tester is simple & accurate in design. It is suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard & their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly conform to 15:1754-1968. Standard Accessories
- Standard Test Block - 1 pc.
- Diamond Penetrator - 1 pc.
- Vee-type Anvil (Small and Big) - 1 pc. each
- Instruction Manual - 1 book
- Tiny indentation allows testing of a precision finished parts.
- Thin sheet metal are perfectly tested. Because applied load is very small.
- Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
- Built-in projection screen to get accurate results.
- Same hardness number is obtained on the same specimen, regardless of the load applied.
- Wide testing range, from soft metal such as lead, upto the hardest, like hardened steel.
|Magnification of optical projection||70X|
|Max. Test Height (mm.)||200|
|Scale least count(mm.)||0.001|
|Depth of throat (mm.)||133|
|Dimensions of Machine (mm.)||L585 x W290 x H860|
|Weight (Approx)||73 kg.|
|Power Supply||220V AC, 50Hz, 1-Phase|