Ball Mill for Grinding Lime Mortar. Ball Mill is a type of grinder used to grind materials into extremely fine powder for use in mineral dressing processes. It works on the principle of impact: size reduction is done by impact as the balls drop from near the top of the shell.
- It is of welded steel construction, having an internal diameters of 12 inch x 13.5 inch long and is made of 5/16 inch thick steel plate.
- The drum is supported on heavy duty ball bearings on the two ends. It has an opening of 4 inch width along the full length of the drum.
- An air and watertight conniver is provided to close the opening after the specimen has been put inside the drum.
- The speed of rotation is 28-30 r.p.m.
- The pug mill has an arrangement for being held in any position.
- A revolution counter for recording the revolutions of the mill is fixed on the machine.
- Twelve ¾ inch dia steel balls are also supplied with the unit.
- It is fitted with a ½ H.P. electric motor to operate on single phase.
- 220/230 volts A.C supply.
- Ball Mill / Pug Mill, 300 x 300 mm (4-5 Kg) with ½ H.P. Motor single phase 220 volts 50 cycle AC supply .
Also Available in size - 450 x 450 mm (8-10 kg)